Although I personally think that blogging is a waste of time, I've been forced to see that, even if it does disappear in several years, it is useful now. Thus, this is my place to ponder, mess up, rant, rave and generally be myself.
I've been writing to my friend Gemma for the last few weeks as a Christmas present to eachother, a way to stay in touch despite the 400 mile distance between us. Being forced to write down the most mundane things about my day has shown me that most of my day isn't mundane, and that there are a lot of interesting things that happen, even if it's just in the funny quotes or random things my friends decide to do.
And given just how little sleep I've recieved over the last few night, I'm aheading off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment